Monday, January 16, 2012

January 2012 Fitness Foods BlissmoBox

Happy New Year from Blissmo.  This is how the included card with my Blissmobox starts.  It also states that a year ago is really when Blissmo boxes started.  Like any company, it started small and continues to grow.

One thing they pledge is to keep working hard and honoring their mission of introducing you to products safer, healthier, and better for you, your family, and your planet.  It also states that they are making a lot of improvements, which I would like to see.

I have enjoyed getting the boxes but I am truly questioning whether they are worth the money. The reason being is that they charge me almost a month in advance for my box. Like this box is actually the December box that I paid for on 12/20/11 and received on 1/13/12. Plus I do not think the products are truly worth the $22.00 I pay a month. This is something that I do not like. I also feel very unsatisfied overall with the boxes. One month it is good and then two months of not really liking it.  So it is really hit or miss with me. I have tried to select my box early so I have the most choices but maybe I am just not picking the best boxes for me. I think I am going to try a couple more boxes and if I am still blah, then I will cancel my subscription.

Anyway, here is what I got in my box this month. Right now I have not tried any of these products but I will say they do not look really appealing except the Larabar but looks can be deceiving. I will write a follow up after trying them. The one good thing is that it does introduce me to products but most of them, I probably would not buy on a day-by-day basis.


Included in this box:

Cherry Pie Larabar 
Kutoa Blueberry Almond Bar
Foods Alive Mexican Harvest Flax Crackers
Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean Protein Powder 
Plant Fusion Chocolate Raspberry Protein Powder
Kopali Organic Mango 
Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Nutritional Shake
Orgain Sweet Vanilla Bean Nutritional Shake


No comments:

Post a Comment