Thursday, June 21, 2012

White T-Shirts, You Can Never Have Too Many

I am obsessed with white t-shirts especially Hane's V-neck ones.  They are comfortable and get softer and softer the more times they are washed.

Well recently I was going through my t-shirts and I donated tons to Goodwill but needed to figure out a better way to organize them.  Well I saw this post on Pinterest that showed me how to organize my t-shirts and voila!



So much better. I can see which shirt I want rather than tossing through all of them and making them a jumbled mess like the usually where before doing this method.



I will say the only issue I have had is when you do not have enough to keep them in place, it can cause somewhat of a problem. If someone has a solution to this issue, I would appreciate feedback.


1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love Pinterest? I have found quite a few things to do, to make, to copy...

    ReplyDelete